The Catholic Chic is a personal and faith-based blog on the life of a Catholic woman in the modern world.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Missionaries of Manila: Luis

About his children...
 
"Pagdasal niyo yung anak ko si Jason. Kaka-pasok niya lang sa seminaryo sa Immaculate Conception Major Seminary sa Bulacan." 

"Pray for my son, Jason. He just entered the Immaculate Concetion Major Seminary in Bulacan."

"Ang mga anak ko, sa kanila'y malaki ang pasasalamat ko sa Panginoong Diyos."

"I thank the Lord immensely for my children."

About his faith...

"Sa pagdarasal, hindi ako nakararamdam ng pagod. Yung family rosary at pag-attend ng mass every Sunday, yan ay mabisang formula."

"I do not feel tired when praying. Praying the family rosary and attending mass every Sunday is an effective formula."

"Kahit anong ginagawa niyo, kahit saan kayo naroroon, huwag niyo Siyang kalilimutan sapagkat kailanman ay hindi Niya kayo kinalimutan. Huwag niyo siyang kalilimutan." 

"No matter what you are doing or where you are, never forget God because He never forgot you. Do not forget Him."




Luis is a cab driver and a father of 4. I am impressed by his zeal to proclaim his faith to the passengers of his cab. I feel blessed to have met him. Hope to see you again kuya! God bless!

---

Missionaries of Manila is a series I started on my blog to have a glimpse of the lives of Christian missionaries among the lay and clergy. These are people who inspired me to do ordinary things extraordinarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment