The Catholic Chic is a personal and faith-based blog on the life of a Catholic woman in the modern world.

Monday, September 8, 2014

A Gentle and Quiet Spirit




Earlier this week, I was looking for a Bible memory verse that could pretty much some up my life journey for the past week. 

I came across this and realized that despite the urgings of the world for me to focus solely on physical beauty, shopping, make-up, and clothes, God is asking me, just like He is asking all women, to have a gentle and quiet spirit above all things.

Through this verse, God reminded me that all things are passing and nothing is imperishable. What is hidden from plain sight, such as what is in our hearts and the condition of our souls, are what He finds most precious.

Have a great week ahead! 

The Catholic Chic


1 comment:

  1. I wrote a blog about the same verse, http://catholicscot.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/a-gentle-and-peaceful-spirit.html its lovely isn't it?

    ReplyDelete