The Catholic Chic is a personal and faith-based blog on the life of a Catholic woman in the modern world.

Monday, August 4, 2014

365 Days of Love Notes (Week 2)

I came across a blog challenge from Story of a Rose to create Love Notes every Sunday. The Love Notes challenge is somewhat similar to the 100 Happy days challenge many are doing in social media, except this one is somehow addressed to God. 

My Sundays are often slow so I decided to accept the challenge. In my Love Notes posts, I plan to reflect on the presence of God in my work week and enumerate the most striking blessing to me per day. Cheers!

Day 6:

Dear God,

Thank you for giving us time to catch up with friends from YFC UP Manila. We had our usual MonDATE lunch at Maginhawa street. 

Photo from Ejae's Instagram

Day 7:

Dear God,

Thank you for giving us an awesome holiday rest day since it is Eid'l Fitr. Please bless our Muslim brethren.

Day 8:

Dear God,

Thank you for allowing us to join the #BeTheBoss conference to become more aware on how we could help our leadership manage this country better. 


Day 9:

Dear God,

Thank you for allowing us to have a productive work day and finish a lot of stuff on time.

Day 10:

Dear God,

Thank you for allowing our office to have an awesome excursion at Camayan Beach Resort and Ocean Adventure in Subic. Also, thank you for making Ablaze communications financially stable and, more importantly, that many are evangelized by our products. 

Photo from cfcablaze's instagram.

Day 11 (Bonus blessing):

Dear God,

Thank you for allowing Ablaze communications to conduct its first In His Steps Editors' Recollection today! And for allowing me to meet more awesome people inspired to work for Your greater glory. 



After I did this exercise, I realized that I have so much to be thankful for. There are times when I'm focused too much on my problems that I fail to appreciate the beauty of life. I realized that I should make a conscious effort to recall all the good things about my journey and how God has blessed me. I also believe we are all blessed and I would absolutely appreciate it if you could share with me your daily blessings.

If you would like to join us in creating Love Notes for God on your blog or any Social Media site, please include the hashtag #365DaysOfLoveNotes. You may also link my blog if you wish.

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment