The Catholic Chic is a personal and faith-based blog on the life of a Catholic woman in the modern world.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

My First Guest Blogging experience!

Every time I need a break from the hullabaloo of the outside world, I withdraw myself and visit various Catholic bloggers groups I am a member of. I find it very relaxing and refreshing to read their entries in the peace of my own room. 

Last month, one of the authors from the Catholic Women's blogs I follow proposed we try Guest Blogging on each other's blog.

I definitely said a huge 'YES!' 

Our topic of exchange would be about our personal experiences living out our faith in our respective countries. Rachel is from the US while I am from the Philippines. I personally want to see where living our faith differed and where it is the same. Also, it interests me to know how supportive the society is to us practicing our faith as Catholics. I have posted earlier her experience being Catholic in the US. If you haven't seen it yet, you can click here

Now, I am posting a link of what I shared with her. Here is my personal experience living out the Catholic faith in the Philippines as featured in 'Living a Catholic Life'. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment