The Catholic Chic is a personal and faith-based blog on the life of a Catholic woman in the modern world.

Friday, October 3, 2014

October Month of the Holy Rosary: How can we Pray for You?

October has begun and it signals the beginning of the month of the Holy Rosary

My husband and I decided to pray the Rosary everyday for the next 30 days to celebrate the Rosary month. Call it the #RosaryMonthChallenge.

When we prayed the Rosary on Day 1, we lifted to God our intentions as a couple and the intentions of our friends that we know of.

The next day, I decided to post a Rosary on my instagram and asked friends to send me their prayer intentions if they want us to pray for them. Thankfully, 2 of my friends contacted me so we were able to pray for their intentions on Day 2. Yay!

I believe that prayer is a very powerful ally. I also believe that having more people to pray with you about your intentions is even more powerful. And utilizing the Rosary in praying and seeking the assistance of the Blessed Mother is an even nuclear prayer! 

Let us not be shy in proclaiming our faith nor in asking our Christian peers to pray for us. 

We are very willing to pray for you!

If you have specific petitions that we could help you pray for, please send me a comment or an e-mail at thecatholicchic@gmail.com and I assure you that WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU and will keep your intentions confidential too for your own privacy. God bless you!

Let us also encourage each other as we take on this challenge of praying to Mama Mary this October. 


Lots of love,

The Catholic Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment