The Catholic Chic is a personal and faith-based blog on the life of a Catholic woman in the modern world.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Missionaries of Manila: Earl

Why did you choose to become a full-time missionary?


"I believe I was called."

 
"I felt the call when we served in [YFC] University of the Philippines Manila. It was a specific call, wrapped in a complete package, leading to becoming a missionary. I knew I wanted to be a missionary but I denied it at first."



"I came to realize that my joy was incomplete while I was praying for a different vocation. That's when I decided to pray for discernment to become a full-time pastoral worker."  


Missionaries of Manila is a series I started on my blog to have a glimpse of the lives of full-time Christian missionaries among the lay and clergy. These are people who inspired me to do ordinary things extraordinarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment