The Catholic Chic is a personal and faith-based blog on the life of a Catholic woman in the modern world.

Monday, August 25, 2014

Missionaries of Manila: Steve


I met this inspiring little guy, Steve, in one of our parish masses.



There was a time when the choir for a mass did not show up and the mass organizers were looking for people who were willing to sing for the mass. Surprisingly, this young man of 4 popped up and volunteered to sing with the other choir volunteers. 



I realized that choosing to follow Christ and serving others is not bound by age. No matter what age you are or no matter how developed (or undeveloped) your talents may be, you can always say YES!

Missionaries of Manila is a series I started on my blog to have a glimpse of the lives of Christian missionaries among the lay and clergy. These are people who inspired me to do ordinary things extraordinarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment